Archived Topic

2013 Returning Missionaries

by beauso79 · 1/21/2013

Advertisement
B
beauso79
I wonder if we might be able to compile a list of RM's that are coming back for football next year.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
I assume you are talking football.
B
beauso79
scott715 wrote:
I assume you are talking football.


Fixed



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


DT NR Travis Tuiloma *(1) 6-3/290 (Mission to Western Samoa)

OG #7 Graham Rowley ****(4) 6-4/270 (Mission to Illinois, Chicago)

DT #67 Kesni Tausinga *** (3) 6-1/285/5.5

TE NR Matt Sumsion ** (2) 6-8/215

OT NR Brian Rawlinson ** (2) 6-5/285

MLB #41 Adam Pulsipher *** (3) 6-2/235/4.65

DE/LB #175 Aulelio Olomua ** (2) 6-5/235

OT #69 Ului Lapuaho *** (3) 6-7/285

DE #189 Corbin Kaufusi *** (3) 6-7/230

MLB #24 Austin Heder *** (3) 6-3/240/4.7 (Mission to Canada, Montreal)

K NR Corey Edwards ** (2) 5-11/190 (grand nephew of LaVell Edwards)

S Trevor Bateman



I think...
B
beauso79
Mars wrote:


DT NR Travis Tuiloma *(1) 6-3/290 (Mission to Western Samoa)

OG #7 Graham Rowley ****(4) 6-4/270 (Mission to Illinois, Chicago)

DT #67 Kesni Tausinga *** (3) 6-1/285/5.5

TE NR Matt Sumsion ** (2) 6-8/215

OT NR Brian Rawlinson ** (2) 6-5/285

MLB #41 Adam Pulsipher *** (3) 6-2/235/4.65

DE/LB #175 Aulelio Olomua ** (2) 6-5/235

OT #69 Ului Lapuaho *** (3) 6-7/285

DE #189 Corbin Kaufusi *** (3) 6-7/230

MLB #24 Austin Heder *** (3) 6-3/240/4.7 (Mission to Canada, Montreal)

K NR Corey Edwards ** (2) 5-11/190 (grand nephew of LaVell Edwards)

S Trevor Bateman



I think...


At least the OL and DL will be getting help in Rowley and Tuiloma. What about Moses Kaumatule and Lene Lesatele?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
M
Mars
beauso79 wrote:
DT, OG, DT, TE, OT, MLB, DE/LB, OT, DE, MLB, K.
At least the OL and DL will be getting help in Rowley and Tuiloma. What about Moses Kaumatule and Lene Lesatele?

Lene was on the team this year. Not sure if he played a little bit, I think he did, maybe 3rd-string. Red-shirted in 2011. http://byucougars.com/athlete/m-football/lene-lesatele" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Moses, I believe, also red-shirted in 2011. Went on a Mission in 2012. Should be back before the 2014 season. I think... http://byucougars.com/athlete/m-football/moses-kaumatule" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D
drewage81
beauso79 wrote:


DT NR Travis Tuiloma *(1) 6-3/290 (Mission to Western Samoa)

OG #7 Graham Rowley ****(4) 6-4/270 (Mission to Illinois, Chicago)

DT #67 Kesni Tausinga *** (3) 6-1/285/5.5

TE NR Matt Sumsion ** (2) 6-8/215

OT NR Brian Rawlinson ** (2) 6-5/285

MLB #41 Adam Pulsipher *** (3) 6-2/235/4.65

DE/LB #175 Aulelio Olomua ** (2) 6-5/235

OT #69 Ului Lapuaho *** (3) 6-7/285

DE #189 Corbin Kaufusi *** (3) 6-7/230

MLB #24 Austin Heder *** (3) 6-3/240/4.7 (Mission to Canada, Montreal)

K NR Corey Edwards ** (2) 5-11/190 (grand nephew of LaVell Edwards)

S Trevor Bateman



I think...


At least the OL and DL will be getting help in Rowley and Tuiloma. What about Moses Kaumatule and Lene Lesatele?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I thought Rowley played DE his freashman year. Do you guys think he switches back to OL post-mission.
B
beauso79
drewage81 wrote:
Mars wrote:


DT NR Travis Tuiloma *(1) 6-3/290 (Mission to Western Samoa)

OG #7 Graham Rowley ****(4) 6-4/270 (Mission to Illinois, Chicago)

DT #67 Kesni Tausinga *** (3) 6-1/285/5.5

TE NR Matt Sumsion ** (2) 6-8/215

OT NR Brian Rawlinson ** (2) 6-5/285

MLB #41 Adam Pulsipher *** (3) 6-2/235/4.65

DE/LB #175 Aulelio Olomua ** (2) 6-5/235

OT #69 Ului Lapuaho *** (3) 6-7/285

DE #189 Corbin Kaufusi *** (3) 6-7/230

MLB #24 Austin Heder *** (3) 6-3/240/4.7 (Mission to Canada, Montreal)

K NR Corey Edwards ** (2) 5-11/190 (grand nephew of LaVell Edwards)

S Trevor Bateman



I think...


At least the OL and DL will be getting help in Rowley and Tuiloma. What about Moses Kaumatule and Lene Lesatele?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I thought Rowley played DE his freashman year. Do you guys think he switches back to OL post-mission.


I believe Rowley did play DE as a freshman but, if we can afford to, do we move him back? Our O-Line sucked last year and could use all the help it can get. Although Kaufusi and Rowley could make pretty impressive Book-ENDs on the DL. I think it'll depend on what OL JC guys Anae/Tujague might be able to land like Chongo Kondolo or Lloyd Tunstill



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.