Archived Topic

Where is ttexastim???

by urroner · 11/23/2009

Advertisement
U
urroner
Where is my favorite :utard: fan?
S
snoscythe
You just want to see an avatar uglier than your own.
I
Ignatowski
snoscythe wrote:
You just want to see an avatar uglier than your own.

That is not possible. Urroner puts the UGLY in ugliest avatar. ;)
U
urroner
Ignatowski wrote:
You just want to see an avatar uglier than your own.

That is not possible. Urroner puts the UGLY in ugliest avatar. ;)

No, trust snoscythe on this. ttexastim has a avatar that makes mind look like this:



http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/jun/24sld1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
GolfDiveNCougs
Okay, COMPLETELY unrelated to your original question, urroner. I just wanted to offer you my sincerest thanks for brightening an already too-long day by putting up a picture of Aishwarya Rai. Mmmmm. She could quite possibly be the hottest woman, oh, EVER. :) Seriously, you just put "the most beautiful woman in the world" into google and that was the picture that popped up. Am I right???
Advertisement
T
ttexastim
I'm back! Thanks for the reminder about the Avatar. I'll get right on that!
U
urroner
ttexastim wrote:
I'm back! Thanks for the reminder about the Avatar. I'll get right on that!


I LUV EWE DUDE!!!!!!



And I love the "spike."



For those of you who don't know ttexastim, he belongs to the wrong party, no, not the Democrats, it's much, much worse, he's a ewt fan ( :utard: )and not only that, he's from Texas...but wait, there's more, in spite of all his failings, he's damn good people.



And for those who are more interested in seeing more of the little video he has, it's hilarious, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-azgWTq3_dU. It is a laugher and Mr. TTT brought it to my attention.



All hail the great TTT.



:lol: :lol: :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.