Archived Topic

Why A-Rod Flip-Flopped

by Cougarbib · 1/18/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
My inside source told me that A-Rod came in for his first BYU coach staff meeting and his jaw dropped a full foot when Bronco asked, "Didn't my secretary tell you that you will need to shave?"



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
haha. Pretty funny.



Here's the real reason.



http://360degreesofmedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/douchebag.jpg?w=250&h=300" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
ABYUFAN
Or the real reason is that he knew the position is jinxed... we should never have let go of Cahoon....
B
BoiseBYU
ABYUFAN wrote:
Or the real reason is that he knew the position is jinxed... we should never have let go of Cahoon....


Let it go bro, let it go ;)
G
Guest
Never give up, never surrender!



http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/archive/1/11/20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080202231409/uncyclopedia/images/1/11/Beating-a-dead-horse.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
No, the real reason is because he is a 100% red blooded ute. He had his chance to prove otherwise and showed his true colors.
C
Cougarbib
Someone predicted that the Utes will go 3-9 and that KWhitt will get fired. If KWhitt goes - likely a clean sweep. That is what confuses me about the flip-flop.



I do not expect 3-9, but I do not expect more than 4-5 wins out if U.



KWhitt could get fired although it is not clear they could get anyone any better unkess they take a risk in an up and comer and hope it works out like the Urban Dude. High risk. And if it does work out well - STEPPING STONE again.

But - then - when BYU goes 6-7 with a bowl loss or 7-6 or even 8-5 there will be heat in Provo as well.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Cougarbib wrote:
My inside source told me that A-Rod came in for his first BYU coach staff meeting and his jaw dropped a full foot when Bronco asked, "Didn't my secretary tell you that you will need to shave?"



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I told you that you could help for those "inside voices", I mean sources. I mean c'mon. I have shared some theories which are prone to have some weaknesses. But when you start quoting sources and this is the story???? What a whopper!! Was your source connected to the Te'o family? If ARod walked in with facial hair to an interview/meeting with Bronco; and if he walked away after that comment; then his mind has been twisted like anyone else who has spent time on the Hill.
G
Guest
Cougs_Rule wrote:
My inside source told me that A-Rod came in for his first BYU coach staff meeting and his jaw dropped a full foot when Bronco asked, "Didn't my secretary tell you that you will need to shave?"



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I told you that you could help for those "inside voices", I mean sources. I mean c'mon. I have shared some theories which are prone to have some weaknesses. But when you start quoting sources and this is the story???? What a whopper!! Was your source connected to the Te'o family? If ARod walked in with facial hair to an interview/meeting with Bronco; and if he walked away after that comment; then his mind has been twisted like anyone else who has spent time on the Hill.


Either this is very dry humor (in which case congratulations!) or you missed the point that Bib's comments were a joke.
C
Cougs_Rule
Um, have to confess, that I didn't pick up on Bibs alleged dry humor. Thanks. However, until he confirms that it was in fact TIC, I won't believe it.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
hawkwing wrote:
haha. Pretty funny.



Here's the real reason.



http://360degreesofmedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/douchebag.jpg?w=250&h=300" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Dayumn Hawk-dawg! Ha! The bullet strikes the bone. That is funny! LOL! Nominated: Post of the day. :lol: :lol: :lol:
C
Cougarbib
Cougs_Rule wrote:
My inside source told me that A-Rod came in for his first BYU coach staff meeting and his jaw dropped a full foot when Bronco asked, "Didn't my secretary tell you that you will need to shave?"



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I told you that you could help for those "inside voices", I mean sources. I mean c'mon. I have shared some theories which are prone to have some weaknesses. But when you start quoting sources and this is the story???? What a whopper!! Was your source connected to the Te'o family? If ARod walked in with facial hair to an interview/meeting with Bronco; and if he walked away after that comment; then his mind has been twisted like anyone else who has spent time on the Hill.


This was TIC DM. But he does have a goofy looking beard in the PIC I saw. Come to think of it KWhitt had a goofy looking beard in a pic I saw. Maybe BEARD freedom is why they go U.



I got in a lot of trouble for long hair and nearly got booted when I grew a beard. Beard Freedom was probably a bigger factor than I should admit in my grad school choice.



But this post was TIC. SIMPLY.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Um, have to confess, that I didn't pick up on Bibs alleged dry humor. Thanks. However, until he confirms that it was in fact TIC, I won't believe it.


Confirmed. TIC.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Where's the tweet? Links?
J
jonnylingo
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Um, have to confess, that I didn't pick up on Bibs alleged dry humor. Thanks. However, until he confirms that it was in fact TIC, I won't believe it.


that is funny because I didn't take it s tic either but only because i was basing that opinion on my experience with bib in the past. I am sure it is now that it has been pointed out but bib says a lot of crap that makes me want to vomit so I thought this was just another vomit moment. sorry bib.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Credit you Bib. That was a good one. Seriously. Simply.

Although I will say that "Beard Freedom was probably a bigger factor......" Sounds a little bit (pun intended) like a compensation problem. And I ain't talking abut money.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.