Archived Topic

Will You Watch Pres. Obama Inauguration?

by Ddawg · 1/18/2013

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
The Inauguration of Pres. Obama will be this coming Monday. How many are really interested? Just curious? Watch for historical reasons? Or just don't really have any interest.
D
Ddawg
I don't plan to watch any of the Inauguration. I have no interest.



However, a Rasmussen Reports poll posted today has these results:

18% Plan to watch ALL of the Inauguration.

14% Plan to watch MOST of the Inauguration.

26% Plan to watch at least SOME of the Inauguration.

41% Plan to watch NONE of the Inauguration.

2% Have not made up their minds yet.
N
nuk13
I'm with the 41%.
A
ABYUFAN
As tempting as it is to watch a man I don't like say a bunch of things that I don't beleive, I'll have better options, you know, like cleaning the dog poo out of my back yard.
G
Guest
No interest.
Advertisement
C
Cougarfan87
Why? Is Oprah going to cry again?
U
urroner
I've never watched an inauguration before and don't plan on starting to do so now....especially not now. Pres. Obama is very much like a Russian Matryoshka doll.



http://www.unfilteredhistory.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/russian-dolls-37.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
I simply can't stand listening to any politician anymore. Since the election I've hardly watched any political news story. They all lie. None of them want to actually solve problems, they simply want to blame the other side so they can expand their own power and get reelected.
T
tww
I've seen enough perjury I don't need to see anymore. The whole thing is a mockery.



Which begs a question. Why isn't taking an oath with false intent before the head of the Supreme Court and the nation not a crime? Would it really be any different if a grand jury were assembled for the inauguration?
N
nuk13
SpiffCoug wrote:
I simply can't stand listening to any politician anymore. Since the election I've hardly watched any political news story. They all lie. None of them want to actually solve problems, they simply want to blame the other side so they can expand their own power and get reelected.


Why do you suppose hatch keeps getting elected? I guess it's the same here, crapo and simpson have been back there for years. Riesch is on their heals. I'm through voting for them and was before crapo got caught.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
nuk13 wrote:
I simply can't stand listening to any politician anymore. Since the election I've hardly watched any political news story. They all lie. None of them want to actually solve problems, they simply want to blame the other side so they can expand their own power and get reelected.


Why do you suppose hatch keeps getting elected? I guess it's the same here, crapo and simpson have been back there for years. Riesch is on their heals. I'm through voting for them and was before crapo got caught.

Yep. I'm never voting for another incumbent.
D
Ddawg
I didn't watch any of the Inauguration today. Though I did read tonight that Congressman Paul Ryan was booed at the Inauguration. That is shameful.
C
Cougarfan87
Yep, I stuck with my plan not to watch it. Hooray for me! I kept a goal.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.