Archived Topic

What is the story with Tanner Mangum?

by trueblue72 · 1/17/2013

Advertisement
T
trueblue72
I am really confused about what is going on with Tanner Mangum... can someone help me out?



First I hear that he was leaving on a mission right out of high school, then I heard and read he was leaving in Dec. now I am hearing that he will leave in May. If the kid has had some issues that have prevented him from leaving at the previously mentioned times is none of my business and I don't particularly care to know.



But what is the story, does this whole transfer to BSU have some legs? I have read many sites that claim BYU is his favorite team but due to the fact that he gray-shirted he still has a redshirt year available to transfer and not lose a year of eligibility. Someone help me out... Lawboy I'm sure you have some info please share!
S
scott715
There's another thread ot two over the last couple of days that talk about this. Start there but there are no confirmed answers.
T
trueblue72
scott715 wrote:
There's another thread ot two over the last couple of days that talk about this. Start there but there are no confirmed answers.




I read all of those but they were about as clear as mud, I'm just curious if anyone legitimately knows what is going on?
B
BroncoBot
trueblue72 wrote:
There's another thread ot two over the last couple of days that talk about this. Start there but there are no confirmed answers.




I read all of those but they were about as clear as mud, I'm just curious if anyone legitimately knows what is going on?

probably no one knows, and if they do they probably won't use CC to spread the word. Time will tell.
S
scott715
http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=9965063" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I work with Tanner's father and spoke with him a few minutes ago. There is no truth to the rumors. He is planning to serve his mission and return to BYU to play QB. You're welcome.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
scott715 wrote:
http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=9965063



I work with Tanner's father and spoke with him a few minutes ago. There is no truth to the rumors. He is planning to serve his mission and return to BYU to play QB. You're welcome.

Would be glad to be wrong. Hope you're right.
C
craigoscarson
Ben Criddle put the rumor to bed today too. It's total crap.
D
Ddawg
scott715 wrote:
http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=9965063



I work with Tanner's father and spoke with him a few minutes ago. There is no truth to the rumors. He is planning to serve his mission and return to BYU to play QB. You're welcome.


Thank you. You da man.
D
Ddawg
craigoscarson wrote:
Ben Criddle put the rumor to bed today too. It's total crap.


Thank you.
G
Guest
Boise State fans starting a douchey rumor?



Shoe fits.
Advertisement
T
trueblue72
Thank you I feel better.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.