Archived Topic

KSL MC Center station

by EM_Puma · 1/17/2013

Advertisement
E
EM_Puma
Does anyone remember what station you can pick up KLS while in the Marriott Center? I can't find it online, but I know there is one that actually picks up the game while you are inside (not 1160 AM or 102.7 FM).
Y
Yndian
According to this old thread, it's 1100 AM


EM_Puma wrote:

I've been attending BYU home games for 10 years now since I've lived back in Utah and last night was the first time that someone told me that in order to hear the game well on KLS while at the game, tune your radio to 1100 AM. I never knew that and it was great. On 102.7 FM and 1160 AM, it's so hit and miss.
S
SpiffCoug
So EM_Puma knew the answer all along!
E
EM_Puma
SpiffCoug wrote:
So EM_Puma knew the answer all along!


He's getting old and forgot it. Actually since I was not far down into the bowl, 102.7 worked fine.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.