Archived Topic

BYU vs. Utah - What Channel?

by Italics · 11/23/2009

Advertisement
I
Italics
I should know this, but i don't
I
Italics
Mars wrote:
I should know this, but i don't

The Mtn. HD / CBS-CS HD

http://www.themwc.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/byu-m-footbl-sched.html


Oh perfect, the two stations that my pathetic Cable-One television doesn't get.



"Just stream it italics."



No can do. Gotta work that day (as in HAVE to), I'll get off two hours into the game... but that's gay, I don't want to just catch the last quarter.



So no CBS-CS and no MTN = no recording if I can't find someone with Dish or DirecTV (with DVR) who can record the game for me.



Freaking great. :angry:
M
Matty-B
Italics wrote:
Italics wrote:
I should know this, but i don't

The Mtn. HD / CBS-CS HD

http://www.themwc.com/sports/m-footbl/sched/byu-m-footbl-sched.html


Oh perfect, the two stations that my pathetic Cable-One television doesn't get.



"Just stream it italics."



No can do. Gotta work that day (as in HAVE to), I'll get off two hours into the game... but that's gay, I don't want to just catch the last quarter.



So no CBS-CS and no MTN = no recording if I can't find someone with Dish or DirecTV (with DVR) who can record the game for me.



Freaking great. :angry:


That sucks man, I feel for you. Last year I HAD to go to my wife's family X-mas party/dinner during the bowl game. Even though I was able to record the game I had to try avoid hearing ANYTHING about the game. I was able to do so until I arrived at home, on my way into the house, a neighbor came out and ruined it for me thinking I was returning from watching it at a friend's. Hopefully it will all work out for you!
I
Italics
well, if any of you happen to have friends/family in the Rexburg area who could record the game for me, that would just be dandy.
Advertisement
A
a1247
I was checking the guide on direct TV and its not showing the game in HD. I thought this game was going to be in HD.
S
snoscythe
a1247 wrote:
I was checking the guide on direct TV and its not showing the game in HD. I thought this game was going to be in HD.


Yeah, the MTN hasn't showed up in HD yet, but if you scroll up to the CBS-CS channel, they have it in HD on the guide.
T
tripwire
a1247 wrote:
I was checking the guide on direct TV and its not showing the game in HD. I thought this game was going to be in HD.


Since they first started showing the football games in HD two weeks ago there have actually been 2 Mtn channels 616 and 616-1. The 616-1 is only for HD football games, since no other mtn content is in HD, including the pregame show, nothing will be on that channel until the actual game starts.
P
ProV1
Comcast put it on channel 6 last time.
I
Italics
Again - does ANYONE here have friends/family/whatever living in the Rexburg/Idaho Falls area who could record the game for me? It would be fantastic if I could leave from work and go straight to watching the game. There's gotta be SOMEONE who can help me.... SOOOOOOMEOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
Italics wrote:
Again - does ANYONE here have friends/family/whatever living in the Rexburg/Idaho Falls area who could record the game for me? It would be fantastic if I could leave from work and go straight to watching the game. There's gotta be SOMEONE who can help me.... SOOOOOOMEOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My roommate from BYU lives in Rexburg, BUT I'm pretty sure he'll be in Portland for Thanksgiving. :D
S
snoscythe
It's okay....after the win I am sure someone will hobble together a low-res highlight video for you to watch. You could even have your finacee zap some popcorn for you, but she'd have to start before you push play, or the popcorn won't be done before the clips are over!





:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :~( :skeptic: :gross: :sick:
I
Italics
snoscythe wrote:
It's okay....after the win I am sure someone will hobble together a low-res highlight video for you to watch. You could even have your finacee zap some popcorn for you, but she'd have to start before you push play, or the popcorn won't be done before the clips are over!





:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :~( :skeptic: :gross: :sick:


This offers zero consolation :P
B
byutx
I know AmmonCoug lives in the Idaho Falls area. (I almost said "metro area" LOL)
I
Italics
byutx wrote:
I know AmmonCoug lives in the Idaho Falls area. (I almost said "metro area" LOL)


hmm, I don' think he posts here, so I might have to go track him down on ... that board

*duuun duh duh dun.... DUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!*



EDIT: Nvm, he does post here. He has been contacted via both 8)



But if anyone else here knows someone in the rexburg/Idaho Falls area, be sure to let me know, the more options, the greater the chance I don't have to miss the game :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.