Archived Topic

Etews Captions

by urroner · 11/22/2009

Advertisement
U
urroner
The finest cheerleaders the :utard: have ever produced:



http://files.myopera.com/Mathilda/albums/78917/Butt%20Ugly%20Babes.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Sorry, but these beasts are related to me. They are my twin sister's husband's ex-girlfriends.



I once dated a hot babe from the U, she sent tingles up and down my legs. It turned out that she was still too good looking for me, but she was dumber than Schmoe ( :P ).



http://xo.typepad.com/blog/images/piercings.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



It turns out that the only girls who'll date me are the prime babes at the :utard: . They are truly desperate for a real man. No real man have been located on campus since BYU's last sporting event there and they are desperate enough to call me a man.



The real men of :utard: on their annual bath day:



http://www.funpicsfree.com/photogallery/newfunnypics031508/redneck-man.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
GolfDiveNCougs
One word: HORRIFYING!

:lol:
D
Ddawg
Great pictures!!!! LOL!!! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-!!!!! Good stuff!!!!!!

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
S
Schmoe
urroner wrote:
...but she was dumber than Schmoe ( :P ).


C'mon now, that's just not possible! :lol:
M
MrRoboto
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/stewart_mandel/08/05/utah-utes/kyle-whittingham_p1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%"> Why did I eat 7 chilidogs right before the game. I'm going to need to change my depends at halftime.
Advertisement
M
MrRoboto
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3287/3000225422_01685f846e.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Sniff, sniff... you smell like my yewt.
M
MrRoboto
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3019/3000263540_43b6f760c5.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

The yewt cheerleaders trying to get a closer look on the ground where max and harvey have walked.
M
Mars


No caption needed:

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh310/snarrwars_album/JerryHughescopy.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
Ignatowski
urroner wrote:
The finest cheerleaders the :utard: have ever produced:



http://files.myopera.com/Mathilda/albums/78917/Butt%20Ugly%20Babes.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Sorry, but these beasts are related to me. They are my twin sister's husband's ex-girlfriends.


Gee, urroner, I'm sorry I'll have to decline that invitation to join your family for Thanksgiving dinner this year. :sick:
U
urroner
Damn, but that Unga dude can sure jump high.



http://www.locksmithsportspicks.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/utah-63009-248x300.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
U
urroner
Dang Whittingham, did you have to eat all those beans this morning? Hey dude, I've got to breath this air.



http://www.sportstravel.com/cached/_images/smartcrop/340x190/93ac76081c88ca3831c33b2ed99b5c3c/utah-football-4629.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
HEY, which way does the "L" go when I do an "I'm a loser" symbol?



http://www.oddjack.com/wp-content/utah_utes.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Maybe this four year old can show this highly educated :utard: how to do it properly:



http://agentgenius.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/loser.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Unga: "Hey, this :utard: is still sound asleep. I better tip toe past him. He's probably dreaming of beating us and if he wakes up, it'll turn into Stephen King novel for him."



http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/slideshows/600/slideshow_60046/display_image.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Ahhhh, I...ahhhh, this is a....ahhhhhh, sorry, but I don't know what to say.



http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh310/snarrwars_album/GayUtes.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
When will the parents of these two adorable little angels be arrested and shot for unadulterated child abuse?? I demand action and I demand it now!!!



http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hye2mcZd6eQ/SPwR97LnsQI/AAAAAAAAAHk/R6hQKib3ovM/s320/DSC01890.JPG" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Children raised truly unto the Lord and parents who have their calling and election made sure:



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bH1FqbQcuTE/Rqj7W5eWEkI/AAAAAAAAAIk/nePNspl3qs0/s320/Drew%2B07-04-06%2B024%2B%282%29.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
W
Wickchad
Crack.gif

Why Kyle Whittingham will never be allowed to be a Scoutmaster...



I believe that is an honor code violation...



Eh…you using the whole fist doc?...
J
jonnylingo
Wickchad84087 wrote:
Crack.gif

Why Kyle Whittingham will never be allowed to be a Scoutmaster...



I believe that is an honor code violation...



Eh…you using the whole fist doc?...


That sheds more light on this picture:



http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/stewart_mandel/08/05/utah-utes/kyle-whittingham_p1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
Thank you UPCC! And the Utah Against Depression Center urges Ute fans not to go to this week's game



http://static.pyzam.com/img/thumbs/g_340/funnypics/f/poison.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/White_Trash_Puking1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



MUSS member this Saturday night after yet another memorable cougar last minute miracle victory.
I
Italics
jonnylingo wrote:
Crack.gif

Why Kyle Whittingham will never be allowed to be a Scoutmaster...



I believe that is an honor code violation...



Eh…you using the whole fist doc?...


That sheds more light on this picture:



http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2009/writers/stewart_mandel/08/05/utah-utes/kyle-whittingham_p1.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


"If I hold this position long enough, someone is bound to take the bait sooner or later..."
Page 1 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.