C
Cougs_RuleAnae gone, in near infamy.
Heaps gone, in infamy
Riley gone-graduated, in infamy.
Hill almost gone.
Lark gone, in near oblivion.
Doman gone in infamy.
Weber gone in apathy.
Reynolds gone in faded and slightly jaded glory.
Anae back with retread marks all over him.
DuPaix gone? Irrelevantized?
Did I miss anyone?
It's like a freakin graveyard. What's wrong with this trend? Particularly after the manic hopes and expectations of 2011, new OC, talk by coaches, players, and admin of a NC. Wow.
I would guess that Cougar nation is a lot more guarded with these changes than in comparison to the last Major offensive changes in 2011, notwithstanding the bright lights of Hoff and KVN.
But what does all this portend for the incoming O staff.
Heaps gone, in infamy
Riley gone-graduated, in infamy.
Hill almost gone.
Lark gone, in near oblivion.
Doman gone in infamy.
Weber gone in apathy.
Reynolds gone in faded and slightly jaded glory.
Anae back with retread marks all over him.
DuPaix gone? Irrelevantized?
Did I miss anyone?
It's like a freakin graveyard. What's wrong with this trend? Particularly after the manic hopes and expectations of 2011, new OC, talk by coaches, players, and admin of a NC. Wow.
I would guess that Cougar nation is a lot more guarded with these changes than in comparison to the last Major offensive changes in 2011, notwithstanding the bright lights of Hoff and KVN.
But what does all this portend for the incoming O staff.

