Cougarbib wrote:
beauso79 wrote:
Kearsley just sent out an instagram that he's headed to BYU. Read it on Cougarboard. Nice work Anae
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
It wasn't Anae. It's the irresistible power of the double whammy BYU CougarEat and the BYU Creamery. More powerful than Salem witchcraft. 8)
http://dining.byu.edu/cougareat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://dining.byu.edu/creamery//index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Creamery - helped for sure. But wait - have we decided if we want the new trimmed down OL men or going back to guys with a gut in tow to wear down defenders with extra mass?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
The creamery does help. I met that new safety that transferred from Colorado State after his mission and his Ute brother at the creamery while I was in Utah this past summer. It even attracts Utes! Oh, the power of the BYU creamery. :love:
By the way, his Ute brother seemed like a nice guy, and if I remember the story correctly, actually helped his brother come to BYU since that is what his brother wanted. So, I guess they aren't all bad (at least the football players aren't).