C
Cougs_RuleHere's one way to help build fan support and manage modern day fan fickleness.
A tweet from Tim.
Tim LaComb @tlacomb
Great win tonight and another amazing crowd in the MC! Great to have the @byuroc back in full force. Lets keep it rolling. #BYUhoops
about 3 hours ago
I don't know that the crowd was really that "amazing". Average attendance actually. A lot of empty seats. The ROC was pretty good tonight. And I think the end zone student section overall is working out quite nice, notwithstanding I have no idea how they feel about being put in the end zone. But I divert.
Lets see how Coach LaComb tweets after a home loss to the Zags before he gets labeled much better at managing the fickle crowd, but other than Joe Dupaix tweeting its a great day when we get a recruit, I'm not sure I see the football staff "managing" modern media this well. Maybe I'm wrong.
A tweet from Tim.
Tim LaComb @tlacomb
Great win tonight and another amazing crowd in the MC! Great to have the @byuroc back in full force. Lets keep it rolling. #BYUhoops
about 3 hours ago
I don't know that the crowd was really that "amazing". Average attendance actually. A lot of empty seats. The ROC was pretty good tonight. And I think the end zone student section overall is working out quite nice, notwithstanding I have no idea how they feel about being put in the end zone. But I divert.
Lets see how Coach LaComb tweets after a home loss to the Zags before he gets labeled much better at managing the fickle crowd, but other than Joe Dupaix tweeting its a great day when we get a recruit, I'm not sure I see the football staff "managing" modern media this well. Maybe I'm wrong.

