Archived Topic

Welcome Back, Cougar! (Blood Runs Blue)

by byufan4ever · 1/8/2013

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
If you haven't seen it yet, this is good:
C
Cougarfan87
That is awesome! :lol:
C
Cougs_Rule
Hilarious. His hair is not big enough
G
Gunk
That's funny.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
1
1967cougar
Is that a bouquet of stink-weed he's holding out?
Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
Why did KVN get Michael Jackson surgery?
D
Ddawg
Just the thought of going back into the MWC - I lost my appetite. :sick:
C
Cougarfan87
mizzoucoug wrote:
Why did KVN get Michael Jackson surgery?


I was wondering the same thing. The artist gives Anae a little color, but Van Noy--not so much. Probably just an oversite.
E
EM_Puma
Great comic!
C
Cougarfan87
Cougarfan87 wrote:
Why did KVN get Michael Jackson surgery?


I was wondering the same thing. The artist gives Anae a little color, but Van Noy--not so much. Probably just an oversite.


...like my spelling of oversight. :blush:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.