Archived Topic

Johnny Harline excited for Anae back at BYU

by hawkwing · 1/7/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
His post from Facebook:


Johnny Harline wrote:
I'm excited to see Coach Anae back at BYU! What he was really good at with our group was getting our mentality to be that we were going to score every time we got the ball. And also requiring that we executed our assignments just right. When we started rolling it was some of the funnest football I've ever played, scoring 40+ points a game no problem. I hope he can get this group going again because it seems like they've got some playmakers. Go BYU
C
Cougarbib
Hey - an inexperienced former player. Tight End coaching dilemna resolved.



I wonder if he is STILL OPEN?



Gotta love Johnny Harline.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.