C
cornhole153and better things?
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
by cornhole153 · 1/7/2013
BoiseBYU wrote:
Larry EchoHawk. Player, Idaho Attorney General, BYU Law Professor, BIA chief. Now General Authority.. (I know this was meant for FB move ons, but still Elder EchoHawk is a great example and story)
hawkwing wrote:Larry EchoHawk. Player, Idaho Attorney General, BYU Law Professor, BIA chief. Now General Authority.. (I know this was meant for FB move ons, but still Elder EchoHawk is a great example and story)
Funny story, he changed his name from just Larry Echo to Larry EchoHawk after reading my hilarious and insightful posts.
Lawboy wrote:
Whit has Anderson, and that is it.
He fired Lugwig, which was a mistake. Fired Schramm basically. And, I really can't think of any others. But that Brian Johnson hire was a stroke of genius. Ha!
Lawboy wrote:
Mike Leach (Washington State head Coach (BYU Grad Assistant)