B
beauso79Why the heck does our perimeter defense continue to suck so bad.......can't see the game right now but is Zylstra a big part of the problem?? Pangos is going to kill us when we play Gonzaga
by beauso79 · 1/6/2013
Cougarbib wrote:
As near as I can tell - BYU won a close one that should not have been close.
Thanks for the summaries.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
mizzoucoug wrote:
Carlino was solid again. I have to say that Zylstra surprised me. If he is willing to keep taking it hard to the rack like that then keep giving him minutes because that was just what we needed. Props to the team for playing more aggressive and getting away from our perennially fatal 3 point shooting love fest. This is the first game I can remember in years where we repeatedly went to the hole to get back into a game.