S
stuckinbig10countryI believe that Hoffman should reconsider staying at BYU. Hoffman could become Todd Watkins 2.0. The star receiver who made the choice to come back to BYU for his senior year, which happened to be Anae's first year at BYU. Watkins went from a mid round draft pick to not.
There are differences with Hoffman, in that he's never really been a huge down field threat and most of his catches are short, and he's good at YAC (not Watkins strength).
I really actually feel this hire could potentially be worse for Apo, not that he's performed well enough for this to make a difference.
Hill does have a good arm, and can make all the throws necessary in any offense. Remember, he was recruited to play QB by Harbaugh at Stanford. Stanford doesn't run a spread offense, so I believe he has the skills necessary to play in a more conventional offense.
There are differences with Hoffman, in that he's never really been a huge down field threat and most of his catches are short, and he's good at YAC (not Watkins strength).
I really actually feel this hire could potentially be worse for Apo, not that he's performed well enough for this to make a difference.
Hill does have a good arm, and can make all the throws necessary in any offense. Remember, he was recruited to play QB by Harbaugh at Stanford. Stanford doesn't run a spread offense, so I believe he has the skills necessary to play in a more conventional offense.

