Archived Topic

Jamaal Williams could benefit the most of Anae's rehire.

by SpiffCoug · 1/5/2013

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
In 2010, DiLuigi had 223 touches and Kariya an additional 158.

In 2009, Unga had 224 touches and Tonga an additional 70.

In 2008, Unga had 284 touches and Fui and additional 64.

In 2007, Unga had 288 touches and Fui and additional 74.

In 2006, Brown had 263 touches and Fui an additional 103.

In 2005, Brown had 263 touches and Tahi an additional 138.

That's an average of 359 for the top two RBs.



In 2012, Williams had 187 touches and Alisa/Foote an additional 120.

In 2011, DiLuigi had 148 touches and Kariya an additional 87.

That's an average of 271 for the top two RBs.



Potentially there are anywhere from 40-100 more touches next season for Williams
D
Ddawg
So true. I thought about that - under Anae - Williams will run behind a better schemed, better executing O-line. He's gonna run like a scalded step child.
C
Cougs_Rule
True that.

A " scalded step-child?" Whhhaaat?
D
Ddawg
Cougs_Rule wrote:
True that.

A " scalded step-child?" Whhhaaat?


Let's see - I'll try something different -

1. Run like a raped ape? (No way. Not a chance.)

2. Run like a thief on crack? (Nope. Disaster.)

3. Run like a Swiss watch? (Don't think so.)

4. Go like a bat out of hell? (Maybe.)



I give up. Use whatever phrase or idiom you desire. :gross:
C
Cougs_Rule
Not criticizing, just never heard that one before.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Not criticizing, just never heard that one before.


No big deal. I didn't take it as criticism. I used the "scalded step child" because the one's I was familiar with (see above) could be viewed as negative or racist. That was not my intent at all - I was trying to be sensitive. Anyway, you can see my effort fell short. We all try. I'm still working on my "clever and witty" skill. Is it too early for a large Diet-Coke with crunchy ice?
B
beauso79
Hopefully Iona Pritchard can develop into a worthwhile FB under Anae
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.