Archived Topic

When Will It Be Official?

by RobertMRogers · 1/4/2013

Advertisement
R
RobertMRogers
Just curious as I have not seen anything yet...
E
EM_Puma
I'm trying to figure out how this big event escaped from the expected closed mouths of BYU Admin without anything official coming forth from them. Yes, I'm a bit cynical, but I have a hard time believing that the information didn't "slip" out, but was allowed to come out. No idea why, without a formal presser.
M
mjk5
BYU is all about process. Even though he worked here before, Anae still has to go through AT LEAST 5 interviews (I can think of off the top of my head) even if he's a shoe-in for the job. All interviews must be scheduled in advance with people in the athletic department, administration, and seventy.



BYU also has to call his bishop and stake president to get recommendations. I'm sure all will be taken care of in time. But BYU just takes longer for good reasons.



He's actually on campus right now.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.