Archived Topic

Championship T-Shirt suggestions?

by Yndian · 1/4/2013

Advertisement
Y
Yndian
So, at the beginning of our fantasy football season this year, we decided to all pay in $25, so that the winners of each division (in a 12-team league) would get T-shirts, and the overall champ would get a ring.



So, I won the championship (14-1, baby!) [pats self on back], and our league manager told me I can put whatever I want on the shirt and ring, so I'm just looking for suggestions.



The ring's obviously going to be smaller, so there's not too much I can put on there, but I'm still working on what to put on the shirt. My team name is "Rise and Shout," and my logo was just the oval stretch-Y, but I'm trying to think of something that will be a little different than the dozen or so BYU t-shirts I already own.



Any ideas?
D
Ddawg
Winning is a Choice



It's Good to be King



Champion's are Made



Winning isn't Everything - it's Making Others Lose
S
snoscythe
Updog
M
Mars


"TRADE-RAPIST"



"I OUT-KICKED MY COVERAGE"



"SUCK IT FRITTATAS"



"SHIVAKAMINI SOMAKANDARKRAM BOWL CHAMPION"



"I JUST SHIVA-BLASTED ALL OVER MY LEAGUE"



"LET MY UNRELENTING REIGN BEGIN!"



"I'M DOING THE SHIVA BOWL SHUFFLE"



"Tinker Away Tinkerbell, Straight to Never-Never-Win-Land"



And finally...

http://www.lametees.net/teeimages/ff/fantasyfootball_b.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

CHAMPION
S
Schmoe
Somebody watches The League.
Advertisement
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
Somebody watches The League.

Nooo....
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.