Archived Topic

Where's the news?

by frdbtr · 1/2/2013

Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Where is the news? We were told we would be hearing things today. Where is the announcement? Why has nothing happened?
B
BroncoBot
There's no news until BYU releases something. Rumors are all we've heard to this point. I would not be surprised to see Brandon Doman roaming the sidelines or eating a pizza in the booth calling the shots next season.
D
Ddawg
BroncoBot wrote:
There's no news until BYU releases something. Rumors are all we've heard to this point. I would not be surprised to see Brandon Doman roaming the sidelines or eating a pizza in the booth calling the shots next season.


What? Brandon Doman calling the shots next season? As HC? Where did that come from? Did I miss something?
B
BroncoBot
Ddawg wrote:
There's no news until BYU releases something. Rumors are all we've heard to this point. I would not be surprised to see Brandon Doman roaming the sidelines or eating a pizza in the booth calling the shots next season.


What? Brandon Doman calling the shots next season? As HC? Where did that come from? Did I miss something?

You heard it here first. I've got a couple very informed sources (in my head).
D
Ddawg
Ok ..... shazam. ;)
Advertisement
M
mtnradio
BroncoBot wrote:
BroncoBot wrote:
There's no news until BYU releases something. Rumors are all we've heard to this point. I would not be surprised to see Brandon Doman roaming the sidelines or eating a pizza in the booth calling the shots next season.


What? Brandon Doman calling the shots next season? As HC? Where did that come from? Did I miss something?

You heard it here first. I've got a couple very informed sources (in my head).


You hear them too? Wow, and here I thought I was the special one they were talking to.... :D
1
1967cougar
I think the "news" fell off the fiscal cliff!
B
BoiseBYU
mtnradio wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
There's no news until BYU releases something. Rumors are all we've heard to this point. I would not be surprised to see Brandon Doman roaming the sidelines or eating a pizza in the booth calling the shots next season.


What? Brandon Doman calling the shots next season? As HC? Where did that come from? Did I miss something?

You heard it here first. I've got a couple very informed sources (in my head).


You hear them too? Wow, and here I thought I was the special one they were talking to.... :D


Not only do I hear them, I lose arguments to them....
C
Cougarpoke
At the very least they have to replace Reynolds, so an announcement can be expected sooner rather than later. I would assume, if changes are to occur, they are trying to get the replacement coaches hired first, and then make an announcement. That could take some time. Who knows if there will be any dramatic changes?
C
Cougarbib
1967cougar wrote:
I think the "news" fell off the fiscal cliff!




Oh no - did Gucci33 who promised the announcement today and punctuated it with "eat it Bib, You heard it here first" only with even poorer punctuation, fall off the cliff too? No wonder he has gone so quiet today!
Advertisement
J
jacksonman
Not everyone has time to post every 5 minutes on CC unlike some people on here who obviously have nothing better to do. And they aren't taking imaginary bubble baths either. Bully.
G
Gucci33
Bib is such a looser that he spends his time on here all day and night. Sorry I spent New Years with my family and didnt find time at 4 am to post about something I cant control.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
Gucci33 wrote:
Bib is such a looser that he spends his time on here all day and night. Sorry I spent New Years with my family and didnt find time at 4 am to post about something I cant control.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Lets help you with math: dates and times. Kind of like saying 20 years and then giving a totally conflicting date. Remember someone other than me calling you on your make believe.



You promised a news break Wednesday.

You for some reason told me to eat it - and that I heard it first here

Today is Wesnesday.

At 9:30 AM or so - someone - not me - called you on it by creating this thread

Several posters commented

At nearly 4:00PM I posted a response to someone's fiscal cliff joke

Today is Wednesday. Today is January 2nd. Today is not New Years Day. None of this happened at 4:30AM. The interval was way more than 5 minutes. It was about 6 hours.



Looser and Loser are two different things. Learn the difference and maybe you can change which one you are.



Math and Spelling lesson done.



Site Use Tip



If you choose the right options you will get a notification when someone replays to your post and you can perhaps make it seem like you are on here every five minutes even when it was actually 6 hours.



Try that. Then please - put me on ignore.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
jacksonman wrote:
Not everyone has time to post every 5 minutes on CC unlike some people on here who obviously have nothing better to do. And they aren't taking imaginary bubble baths either. Bully.


See above advice to gooch



Enjoy an imaginary BubbleBath on me.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
Mongo likes bubble baths. :whistle:
Advertisement
J
jacksonman
Bib is not a byu fan. He is an addict. He is obsessed. It is unhealthy. It is clouding his mind. Someone know of an addict help group for this type of problem or is that what cc is all about?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
jacksonman wrote:
Bib is not a byu fan. He is an addict. He is obsessed. It is unhealthy. It is clouding his mind. Someone know of an addict help group for this type of problem or is that what cc is all about?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


A 12 Step Program for BYU Football Addiction. That might sell well. Is it too late to ask Santa for one?
C
Cougarfan87
Cougarbib wrote:
Enjoy an imaginary BubbleBath on me.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


:bug:
A
ABYUFAN
Cougarfan87 wrote:
Enjoy an imaginary BubbleBath on me.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


:bug:

I'm praying that he was speaking figuratively ... 'Cause ... **shudder**



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
I think we've all had enough of the bubble baths and the 'he's a troll' posts recently. It's time to cut it out or take a time out, consider this a final warning to everyone.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.