D
DdawgAfter my last stellar outing (1 win out of 5 games) I thought it would be fun to call todays games.
Taxslayer.com Gator Bowl
#20 Northwestern vs. Miss St.
I call a Northwestern win. Final: ?
Heart of Dallas Bowl
Purdue vs. Oklahoma St.
I call OSU. Final: ?
Outback Bowl
#10 South Carolina vs. #18 Michigan.
I like South Carolina. Final: ?
Capital One Bowl
#7 Georgia vs. #16 Nebraska.
A Georgia win. Final: ?
Rose Bowl
#6 Stanford vs. Wisconsin.
I call Stanford, though, I think UW Badgers will be tough. Final: ?
Discover Orange Bowl
#15 N. Illinois vs. #12 Florida St.
FSU will win. Final: ?
Taxslayer.com Gator Bowl
#20 Northwestern vs. Miss St.
I call a Northwestern win. Final: ?
Heart of Dallas Bowl
Purdue vs. Oklahoma St.
I call OSU. Final: ?
Outback Bowl
#10 South Carolina vs. #18 Michigan.
I like South Carolina. Final: ?
Capital One Bowl
#7 Georgia vs. #16 Nebraska.
A Georgia win. Final: ?
Rose Bowl
#6 Stanford vs. Wisconsin.
I call Stanford, though, I think UW Badgers will be tough. Final: ?
Discover Orange Bowl
#15 N. Illinois vs. #12 Florida St.
FSU will win. Final: ?

