Archived Topic

Congratulations to Tyler Haws!

by CougarClaw · 12/30/2012

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
9th BYU player to EVER score 40 in a game.

14-25 FGs

6-8 3Pters

8-9 FTs

3 rebs

1 Assit

2 steals



42 points!
S
scott715
Great game but he missed a FT. Now he needs to start a streak over again.
M
Mars
scott715 wrote:
Great game but he missed a FT. Now he needs to start a streak over again.

Made 115 of his last 119 attempts. That's decent. Okay. I guess...



:D
S
scott715
But was his record? Like 62 in a row before his mission. Shot 8 of 9 and his average went down.
N
nuk13
I just looked up ncaa stats. Haws is #11 in scoring and Davis is #17. Haws is #4 in free throw percentage. I'd say Haws is one of the 5 best shooting guards in the ncaa at this point.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.