Archived Topic

CougarCorner Podcast: Poinsettia Bowl 2012 FB Season

by hawkwing · 12/29/2012

Advertisement
G
Guest
You demanded it, we delivered.



http://bit.ly/Vn2VkB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



The Poinsettia Bowl and 2012 Season recap podcast. This is the best 1 and 30 minutes I spent today (yes, I know it's 1:45 minutes long, but when Mars is over you can only enjoy so much).
S
scott715
A lot of indepth analysis I see. Here is Furious Monkey's highlights



http://vimeo.com/56448510" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
M
Mars
hawkwing wrote:
When Mars is over you can only enjoy so much.

And that's a FACT, Jack!



:D
M
Mars


Good call Spiff on Boise State back to the MWC and Georgia Tech over USC!
S
Schmoe
I see how it is, guys...
Advertisement
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
I see how it is, guys...

You didn't get the invite?



Oh wait, here it is... Oops!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.