Archived Topic

LaVell Edwards had open heart surgery

by hawkwing · 12/29/2012

Advertisement
G
Guest
LaVell successfully went through open heart surgery last Friday. The surgery went well and he is resting well
D
Ddawg
Thx for the post and info. Sending my best to LaVell and his family. Christmas is a rough time to face tough family challenges.
C
Cougarbib
I wish LaVell Edwards the very best. I have met him several times - briefly. Each time I was impressed by his humility and humanity. I was able to go to Phoenix one year and take my late father-in-law to his last BYU game. Meeting LaVell Edwards at the breakfast hosted by BYU the morning of the game and getting his autograph left my father-in-law with a very memorable experience.



IIRC I promised him a win by introducing LaVell as the Winning Coach, and then LaVell delivered the win over ASU.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.