S
scott715What is your quess? I think it will be around March Madness.
by scott715 · 12/28/2012
SpiffCoug wrote:
Probably. Might help take the sting of not making the NCAA tourney.
hawkwing wrote:Probably. Might help take the sting of not making the NCAA tourney.
At that point will fans be talking about how they wish Rose were as good of a coach as Mendenhall? :evil:
Wolverine wrote:
I haven't had to use these 8) for the past 5-6 basketball seasons. Unfortunately I may have to find where I put these 8) if I am to make it through this season ;)
GO COUGARS!!!
scott715 wrote:http://www.fbschedules.com/2013/01/2013-college-football-schedule-teams-need-non-conference-games/
Teams with schedule openings and some rumors regarding Syracuse and Missouri.
scott715 wrote:
They said that TH would be on True Blue Monday night. Will they announce it then?
scott715 wrote:http://www.fbschedules.com/2013/01/ucf-penn-state-schedule-2013-14-home-and-home-football-series/
Penn St. is saying HNH with Provo 9/28/13
scott715 wrote:http://www.fbschedules.com/2013/01/ucf-penn-state-schedule-2013-14-home-and-home-football-series/
Penn St. is saying HNH with Provo 9/28/13
scott715 wrote:
They have dropped Kent State, but the new game is in Provo this year at the end of September. PSU wanted the game here in 2013 for a 2 game series. BYU countered with an extra game to be played at either NFL stadium Philly or Pitt in 2014 if they got the home game this season. It will be at Heinz because the Eagles charge almost 50% more for use of their stadium. We finally get them at home in 2015. By then, the sanctions could be lifted and weâd playing for Pasadena.
In the comments at the bottom.