Archived Topic

Should Jimmer Start?

by scott715 · 12/26/2012

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Now up to 94%. I encourage all Cougar fans to vote!
G
Guest
95% with my vote
D
Ddawg
1596 votes. At 96% for Jimmer to start.
S
scott715
http://basketball.realgm.com/blog/225440/Fredettes_Second_Season_Recovery" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



“(Smart) gives me confidence when I get out there to be a scorer and telling me that he wants me to shoot the ball and make sure that when you have an opportunity to score he wants you to take it,” said Fredette. “Having that confidence from the coach is something that makes you succeed.”
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Jimmer needs to escape and get away from the KIngs. A terrible, doormat team. His skills will never shine there.
M
mizzoucoug
He's done there. You can see it in his body language. IT has been given an incredibly long leash and now his game is much more refined than Jimmer's. Jimmer goes out there and gets to actually play the point 70% of the time. But watch what happens once he gets past half court. He always has to give it up to the high post and then he hides in the corner until the Kings miss a shot. He is no longer part of the team, which is sad. I hope he gets his confidence back on his next team. He earned playing time early this season and was always rewarded with a DNP. BS racist Coach Retard.
S
snoscythe
Problem is, the Kings are about to get the #1 overall pick tonight in the NBA's rigged draft as a thank you to the new owner keeping the Kings in Sacto. Depending on who they take, Jimmer may be out the door.
S
Schmoe
snoscythe wrote:
Problem is, the Kings are about to get the #1 overall pick tonight in the NBA's rigged draft as a thank you to the new owner keeping the Kings in Sacto. Depending on who they take, Jimmer may be out the door.


That's not a bad thing. He'll get a shot with teams that actually can use him then.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Schmoe wrote:
Problem is, the Kings are about to get the #1 overall pick tonight in the NBA's rigged draft as a thank you to the new owner keeping the Kings in Sacto. Depending on who they take, Jimmer may be out the door.


That's not a bad thing. He'll get a shot with teams that actually can use him then.


I know the Thunder wanted him last off-season. Maybe this Westbrook injury will goad them into being a bit more agressive?
S
Stirfry
I think I'll take Jimmer losing his job with the Kings over staying with the Kings and Smart. OKC would be sweet if it happened. I hope he gets a legitimate shot somewhere on an average or better than average team.
S
SpiffCoug
I'd like to see Ray Allen retire and Jimmer take his spot as the Heat' s the point specialist.
D
Ddawg
SpiffCoug wrote:
I'd like to see Ray Allen retire and Jimmer take his spot as the Heat' s the point specialist.


That would be a dream opportunity for Jimmer. Made to order.
M
Mars


There was an article recently about how Jimmer would have a better shot with the Nuggets. That goes for a lot of teams though.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.