Archived Topic

Is Hawkwing going to be able to keep a job?

by urroner · 12/26/2012

Advertisement
U
urroner
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



A court in Iowa upheld a ruling that a person could be fired for being too good looking. Honest.



If this became permissible in Utah, could Hawkwing ever be in danger of losing his job?
B
BoiseBYU
urroner wrote:
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



A court in Iowa upheld a ruling that a person could be fired for being too good looking. Honest.



If this became permissible in Utah, could Hawkwing ever be in danger of losing his job?


Fortunately, you do not need to worry about the effect of this case....
G
Guest
I believe so. I've been wearing a paper bag over my head to mitigate the effects but my light still shines through.
S
Schmoe
hawkwing wrote:
I believe so. I've been wearing a paper bag over my head to mitigate the effects but my light still shines through.


Oh, is that what that paper bag is all about? I'd just assumed you were a Chiefs fan...
G
Guest
Schmoe wrote:
I believe so. I've been wearing a paper bag over my head to mitigate the effects but my light still shines through.


Oh, is that what that paper bag is all about? I'd just assumed you were a Chiefs fan...

If that were the case it would be a plastic bag cinched tight!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.