Archived Topic

Should BYU Fire ST Coach Nick Howelll?

by Cougarbib · 12/24/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Punting was great. Kicking sucked. Kickoff and punt returns were unspectacular, but solid. You decide.



EDIT: Title Fixed To Reflect Correct Name.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
No. but he Better get a deeper bench of kickers to hedge against injury. But great guy. BMs best buddy on the coaching staff and overall effective.
F
frdbtr
Nick Howell is the ST coach. I vote No on this poll. Our ST coverage was outstanding (kicking and punting). The kicking game was due to an injured kicker.
S
stuckinbig10country
Tidwell does a nice job, but as pointed out before, ST isn't his anymore. Sorensen has been overrated since the day he stepped foot on campus. His accuracy has always been an issue.
M
Mars


Tidwell is a decent coach, but I'm not overly against him retiring. Maybe I'm uneducated, hoping for change for change's sake. But I'm not sure that he will ever be a recruiting force, and there are bigger needs at BYU currently than 2 LB coaches.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.