Archived Topic

Should BYU Fire Coach Joe Dupaix?

by Cougarbib · 12/24/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Uncertain, so, no. Bad Oline obscures effectiveness. Bt if we keep doing running man offense, root out the core and if that means option guys, then git!
F
frdbtr
I voted no. I will have to say though that the RB's performed better under Reynolds though. Is this because of the offensive line? Probably, so I give him a pass, to give more time. Like my Doman answer, he deserves more time.
S
stuckinbig10country
I voted no, but only because he's done a fabulous job as recruiting coordinator. He won't ever be as good as a RB coach as Reynolds, but very few people are.
B
BOID
Too soon, and I do not have focused complaints for the RBs' collective performance.
Advertisement
M
Mars


No. I think that both the RBs (Jamaal) and the recruiting have done/gone well under him thus far.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.