Archived Topic

Should BYU Fire OL Coach Mark Weber?

by Cougarbib · 12/24/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Sorry - Christmas Eve and all - This question had to be asked.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Great guy. Has to go. Clearly year over year the worst performing unit--which is saying a lot considering how I feel about Brokeback Rley.
G
Guest
Not even a question
F
frdbtr
I voted yes. I hate to call for someone's job but there is a clear performance difference between the offensive line that Jeff Grimes trained and this one.
S
stuckinbig10country
The OL has consistently underperformed during Weber's tenure. Apparently he's liked by his players, but he's not getting the job done.
Advertisement
B
BOID
Yes. Agree with all the above.
M
Mars


I thought he was gone last year, except that he was needed to help land a big recruit. Now it's time.
S
scott715
Good recruiter. Can he coach another position? Would a GA help him? On the verge of retiring.
C
Cougarfan87
Wow! So far it is unanimous. That should say something.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.