Archived Topic

Coach Reynolds.

by a1247 · 12/21/2012

Advertisement
A
a1247
Coach Reynolds announced he is retiring! This is a sad moment for BYU football. 31 years of coaching and the last of Coach Edwards assistants to still be with the team. He has been a great coach and I am sure he will be missed. Thanks Coach Reynolds for all you have done for the team over the years.
C
CAFB_04-12
Waiting for the other shoe to drop...
B
byucougar1
One of several changes that will be made in the offseason.
A
a1247
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Waiting for the other shoe to drop...


what other shoes do you expect? Do you think he was forced out?
S
scott715
i don't, he coached where ever the need was.
Advertisement
C
CAFB_04-12
a1247 wrote:
Waiting for the other shoe to drop...


what other shoes do you expect? Do you think he was forced out?

I think he was politely and professionally asked to move on.



The other shoe will be someone on the offensive staff. O-line coach probably. Even the clowns calling the game on espn could see how poorly the line played.
M
Mars


I'm just surprised that I didn't see this coming.



;)
M
MesaCougFan
Reynolds is going to be missed. I think that he did a lot of good for this program while he was here, and he will be hard to replace.
G
Guest
Thanks for the long service. I know the Reynolds family and they are all great people and Reynolds record speaks for itself.
C
Cougarbib
Good man. Good coach. Best wishes Coach.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
MesaCougFan wrote:
Reynolds is going to be missed. I think that he did a lot of good for this program while he was here, and he will be hard to replace.


+1. It will be difficult to find someone with that level of commitment and dedication. Sincerely. Coach Reynolds was a solid, dedicated man.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.