Archived Topic

BYU vs SDSU thread. Poinsettia bowl.

by Brayden Green · 12/21/2012

Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
Defensive slugfest tonight.
A
a1247
BYU's been on offense once and already im wishing they had used all the practices to prepare Lark for the 3-3-5.
A
a1247
Does it seem like the field is wet and slippery?
S
storminmormon
Anyone have a link to watch the game online? Looks like it is blacked out on espn3
A
a1247
once again the oline shows there crappy ability to block anyone over the age of 12.
Advertisement
A
a1247
gonna be along day if the offense cant block and the defense cant tackle
U
Ungoy
Wow our guys can't tackle today...
C
Cougs_Rule
How is it that our 2nd team all American punter has shanked 2 of 3 punts?
U
Ungoy
storminmormon, try firstrowesports.eu. There are online streams there. I have a popup blocker, so I don't know if it brings up an popups, but might be worth a look.
B
Brayden Green
Ogletree and Riley... 2 seniors that I am happy to never have to watch ever again.



Bils is the only thing worth watching in this game.



Doman is looking amateur.
Advertisement
A
a1247
I feel sick watching this game. I cant help but question everything this coaching staff has done this year. The team look lost on offense and defense and SDSU looks hungry fast and want to win. Freak this game SUCKS!!!!!!!
U
Ungoy
Frankly I'm shocked we're only down by 3.
B
BroncoBot
THIS is a true O-line. The Aztecs line that is. Really impressed with these guys.
A
a1247
Ungoy wrote:
Frankly I'm shocked we're only down by 3.


Me too :sick:
B
BroncoBot
Aztecs got away with a hold on that 4th down
Advertisement
A
a1247
They should have know it was going to be play action pass
B
Brayden Green
Good thing that we took that week of potential practices off.. . We look super sharp on offense AND defense...
C
Cougs_Rule
Tree just totally muffed on that 4th down. Didn't even chip the FB who caught the pass. Ugh
U
Ungoy
They got away with a hold on Ansah on 3rd down too.
B
BroncoBot
Thanks defense. Another big stop in the red zone. Offense needs to show up at some point.
Page 1 of 20
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.