Archived Topic

Your my boy blue!!! J. Lark of Course

by stgeorgefan · 12/20/2012

Advertisement
S
stgeorgefan
James Lark to get the start, it's official!



Now the predictions can begin!!! Cougs score 24+, SDSU scores less then 24 ;)



Come on James; make us arm chair QB's/coaches proud ( and right! )
S
Schmoe
I don't think it will matter; we're wearing the surrender whites tonight.
D
Ddawg
I hope the O line can do their job.
A
a1247
I just hope someone on the team shows up tonight. White uni's and the fact there playing a team with a winning record on there home field. When was the past time BYU showed up under those terms and came away with a win. Im just not very hopeful for tonights game.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.