Archived Topic

Rocky Long thinks fans opinions are based on ignorance

by frdbtr · 12/19/2012

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Perhaps some of Rocky's old curmudgeonness rubbed off on Bronco while he was at UNM (I know if I had to live in Albuquerque, it would take awhile for the grumpiness to wear off after I left).
B
BerliNY
Schmoe wrote:
Perhaps some of Rocky's old curmudgeonness rubbed off on Bronco while he was at UNM (I know if I had to live in Albuquerque, it would take awhile for the grumpiness to wear off after I left).


It would wear off faster in San Diego than in most other places I know.
S
Schmoe
BerliNY wrote:
Perhaps some of Rocky's old curmudgeonness rubbed off on Bronco while he was at UNM (I know if I had to live in Albuquerque, it would take awhile for the grumpiness to wear off after I left).


It would wear off faster in San Diego than in most other places I know.


Probably not as quickly if you were working for SDSU...
D
Ddawg
Funny thing is - I agree with Rocky and Bronco. A coaching decision to play this guy, or that guy, is more complex that most fans think. Ultimately, it's about winning. The coaches decision to play a certain QB is based on many hrs. of watching and working with your guys. The ultimate decision can be a close call, decided by narrow factors. I agree with Rocky that it's tougher than what people think.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.