Archived Topic

Uniforms?

by Cougarpoke · 12/19/2012

Advertisement
C
Cougarpoke
I flipped over to watch the basketball game last night and noticed we were wearing new or throw back uniforms. Maybe this has already been discussed, but does someone have any information on them? I thought they were really sharp looking. Hoping they switch to them. Anyway, thanks for the info.
Q
Qman
They mentioned on the broadcast that were the new uniforms from nike- some kind of special light-weight super jersey.



I believe they will be the jersey going forward.
T
tmoney35
I thought they looked really good. Glad to hear they may be sticking around
Y
Yndian
I really liked the new font. The old uniforms were fine, but were extremely vanilla, with the bold, sans serif lettering.
S
Schmoe
Pics or it didn't happen...
Advertisement
M
Mars


I'm told that BYU was supposed to wear these for the first time in the Utah State game...
Y
Yndian
This photo is from deseretnews.com:



http://www.deseretnews.com/images/article/contentimage/1054535/1054535.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
Hmmm...I like them for the most part, but don't know that I like the umm...dagger thingy?...on the shorts.
J
JamieVallen
Not a big fan... I kind of like the one's we had. Especially for away games. I wonder if they have the same Uni's in all blue?... I guess we'll see tonight maybe.



Also, ALL BLACKS PLEASE!! haha
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.