Archived Topic

BYU SDSU watch party at Buffalo Wild Wings in AF

by SpiffCoug · 12/19/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I've got a couple buddies going with me to Buffalo Wild Wings in American Fork to watch the bowl game. Anyone is invited to join us. I plan on getting there about 45 min early to stake out some tables.
U
Ungoy
I wish I could... I'm stuck working the late shift this week, so I'll miss the game. *sigh*
S
Schmoe
Count me as a maybe. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.
J
JamieVallen
I kinda wouldn't mind coming... I'll have to ask the old man if he's interested.
E
EM_Puma
The old man says "Yeah"
Advertisement
J
JamieVallen
Yeah we're in. Might be a little bit late but we'll for sure be there.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
Save a spot for me, I'll be there.
S
SpiffCoug
ok guys, just arrived they're pulling some tables together for us!
D
Ddawg
I'm there in spirit - hanging out in So. Calif.



Go Cougs!!!!
B
Brayden Green
There in spirit.



Here in NoCal with the in laws.
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
BlueIsBetter wrote:
There in spirit.



Here in NoCal with the in laws.

Wish I was there.



chillin in Seattle.
S
scott715
Went to a friend's house. We cooked hamburgers and sauages and smoked a ham.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.