E
EM_PumaWow. How wild to hear that Gary Anderson from USU slated to replace Alvarez at Wisconsin. What shocks me is that I hadn't seen anything in the paper indicating he was a contender. I wondered why his name hadn't surfaced at Bolder for the Colorado job.
I think he's a good pick for them and USU fans must be lamenting thinking they were becoming a bigger program on the college scene but they truth comes out that they are still just a stepping stone and probably always will be.
I hope USU doesn't come looking at any BYU assistants. I don't mind them moving up in the world. I simply do not like having to watch former BYU staff recruiting against BYU.
I think he's a good pick for them and USU fans must be lamenting thinking they were becoming a bigger program on the college scene but they truth comes out that they are still just a stepping stone and probably always will be.
I hope USU doesn't come looking at any BYU assistants. I don't mind them moving up in the world. I simply do not like having to watch former BYU staff recruiting against BYU.

