Archived Topic

Worst Christmas Songs Ever

by hawkwing · 12/18/2012

Advertisement
G
Guest
So what are your most hated Christmas songs?



I hate to jump the gun and put the worst song of all time first, before others have had a chance to put other not as bad songs up, but really, is there a song worse than...



Christmas Shoes.
A
ABYUFAN
As syrupy as Christmas shoes is, I don't think that there’s another song about Christmas that is 180 degrees (Or, as Karl Malone would say 360 degrees) from the purpose of Christmas as the "12 things of Christmas that are such a pain to me."



Bob and Doug Macenzie’s twelve days of Christmas is irreverent, but I like that one…
S
scott715
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_v6hT_u6Zw
B
billbillbillbill
My list of songs that warrant a station change are:



Santa Baby

Christmas Shoes

Last Christmas

So this is Christmas (I hate Political songs disguised as Christmas)
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Cher + Rosie anyone?



[youtube]2U1fjYWsJR0[/youtube]



There's also Dominic the Italian Christmas Donkey, and the John Denver ballad to his dad asking him to stay sober this Christmas.



[youtube]Ik_kznmI324[/youtube]



[youtube]d2aEuDxqqws[/youtube]
S
SpiffCoug
Any Mariah Carey Christmas song.
S
Schmoe
Blue Christmas (Sorry Elvis, and I realize I may be alone in thinking this)

Last Christmas (Wham!)
B
billbillbillbill
This is the only version of Blue Christmas I like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg7HvF3a_Iw
B
BroncoBot
Last Christmas was the first to come to mind. Ugh.



I've also find it strange that Neil Diamond and Barbra streisand (sp?) have Christmas albums.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
BroncoBot wrote:
Last Christmas was the first to come to mind. Ugh.



I've also find it strange that Neil Diamond and Barbra streisand (sp?) have Christmas albums.


Anything to make a dime.
Y
Yndian
Stevie Nicks' "Silent Night" is ear-rending.
S
SpiffCoug
I had no idea these guys even did a Christmas song!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mOBUUhsRwc
H
HoosierCougar
as bad as some of these are, I'm in love with these two awesomely bad (but intentionally bad) Weird Al Christmas songs:



In the wake of Sandy Hook, I wouldn't share this first one elsewhere. But since we're not overly sensitive here, I'll go ahead on CC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTGlUMvbhSw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t039p6xqutU
1
1967cougar
Now that Christmas is over and I've listened to music till it came out my ears, I have to say the worst one out there is Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. It's so Christlike with so many strong morals sung about. Yep! That's my take.
Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
Worst song is definitely "Simply having a wonderful Christmas Time." ~shiver~
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.