K
kjjsonArchived Topic
Nelson Ranked 66th
by kjjson · 12/18/2012
Advertisement
A
ABYUFANSeems about right to me
D
DdawgUh-oh .......
44. Adam Dingwell â San Diego State â SO â (9-3) 6-4, 210lbs
61.7%, 795 yards, 8 TDs, 4 INTs, 135.8 rating, 96 rush yards, TD
Notes: Has not lost as a starter this season (5-0).
44. Adam Dingwell â San Diego State â SO â (9-3) 6-4, 210lbs
61.7%, 795 yards, 8 TDs, 4 INTs, 135.8 rating, 96 rush yards, TD
Notes: Has not lost as a starter this season (5-0).
C
CougarClawLark hasn't lost either.
J
jonnylingoI can't wait until I don't even have to see the word nelson again.
Advertisement
C
Cougs_RuleDdawg wrote:
Uh-oh .......
44. Adam Dingwell â San Diego State â SO â (9-3) 6-4, 210lbs
61.7%, 795 yards, 8 TDs, 4 INTs, 135.8 rating, 96 rush yards, TD
Notes: Has not lost as a starter this season (5-0).
Oh well. BYU has already been out coached for the game. Better late than never. But I still don't trust this cold turkey thing. There will likely be begging and feening involved.
B
BoiseBYUOne more 6 and Blue would be a happy camper ;)
D
DdawgCougarClaw wrote:
Lark hasn't lost either.
+1. Bueno! :lol: :lol:
B
beauso79jonnylingo wrote:
I can't wait until I don't even have to see the word nelson again.
Amen
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

