Archived Topic

"Cougs not ready for bowl game" per Jay Drew twitter

by Brayden Green · 12/17/2012

Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
What else is new?



"BYU's Bronco said first practice in San Diego today was sluggish . Said Cougars are not ready to play. "





Sigh... I'm wondering if I can get that day untaken off. It's going to be a long one, especially if RN gets a heavy amount of playing time.
S
Schmoe
Oh, I didn't realize we played the game today. Darn...
C
Cougs_Rule
I'll take this assessment Anyday over "we couldn't possibly be more ready and we are taking off tomorrow to go to Legoland."

The team is all coming off of semester end projects and finals and a flight to beautiful SD. They will pull it together. Or maybe they know Riley is starting and are discouraged. ;-)
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
Just finished my finals too, and I think people forget just how taxing it is. Traveling is tiring too. I'm sure the rest of the prep time will go better and we'll be ready to go. I think our coaching staff does pretty well with the time to prepare, as exhibited by bowl games as well as the first game of each season. Keep working, keep preparing...they'll be ready.
J
jonnylingo
Cougs_Rule wrote:
I'll take this assessment Anyday over "we couldn't possibly be more ready and we are taking off tomorrow to go to Legoland."


I agree. Last time I heard Bronco speak this way we spanked Georgia Tech.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.