Archived Topic

Fish in the Oceans

by urroner · 12/15/2012

Advertisement
U
urroner
Having been divorced twice and looking for a third woman to marry and then destroy her life also, an epiphany occurred to me the other day.



http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/80572280805222579_KZNehfKm_c.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
They look like you
I
imuakahuku
And if you can't catch a fish you can go after a whale :)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
1
1967cougar
My ex-wife is on husband #4. Looks like this one will work out. Otherwise, I'd refer you to her 'cuz, you know, water seeks its own level. JK. Good luck Urroner. It's not a fun search to be on. All the good ones are either married or, you know, not married for a reason.
D
Ddawg
I'm on my second marriage, and I found the perfect wife. She's deaf so I can yell at her and it doesn't bother her. She's mute, so she can't talk back. She cuts her hair in a flat top/crew cut, so I have a place to put my drink at the Ward parties. But best of all, she can take a gut punch. The perfect woman for me. It's true love. :D :whistle:
Advertisement
U
urroner
Ddawg wrote:
I'm on my second marriage, and I found the perfect wife. She's deaf so I can yell at her and it doesn't bother her. She's mute, so she can't talk back. She cuts her hair in a flat top/crew cut, so I have a place to put my drink at the Ward parties. But best of all, she can take a gut punch. The perfect woman for me. It's true love. :D


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy5gRxjxHtg
D
Ddawg
That's hilarious! Excellent find. I've never heard of "The Man Song." It's a bullseye "Bingo." Good post.
N
nuk13
I went to visit my uncle a few years ago. His wife was years ahead of the other women in the "lib" movement. I didn't get to talk to Uncle Denton much as his wife was explaining her plans for rearranging the church and the rest of society. Finally my uncle cut in and said, "I run things around here, when I'm doing the dishes and I tell em I want hot water, I get hot water!"
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.