Archived Topic

Monday- BYU-Utah football radio talk goes National

by Mars · 11/21/2009

Advertisement
M
Mars
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705345498/BYU-Utah-rivalry-to-get-national-radio-attention.html?linkTrack=rss-28



"Local radio hosts David James and Patrick Kinahan will... address the upcoming rivalry on national radio Monday, Nov. 23, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., as they fill in for Jim Rome. James and Kinahan, morning hosts on KFNZ radio ("K-FAN," AM-1320, sports radio), will be heard on some 200 U.S. radio stations with an estimated audience in excess of 2 million listeners."
S
snoscythe
Great! People already think of Utah as an inbred backwater, and now these two Mensas get to go out there and prove them right.
F
Florwood
I don't know, I kind of like them. Just hope they don't overplay their yin/yang schtick.
J
JamieVallen
So wait I'm kind of confused, they're actually getting to fill in for the whole show? Like nobody else, just those 2 wieners running the whole Jim Rome Show for 3 hours?
S
SpiffCoug
Yep, those two are guest hosts of "the Jungle" on Monday. Apparently Rome and David James went to college together and were in the journalism program at UCSB.
Advertisement
G
Guest
On the one hand it's publicity for our team and the rivalry, on the other hand, it's sports talk radio, and I think it's a self evident fact that as soon as you get on the radio you turn into a moron.
C
CougarPeasant
It could be worse, it could be Caves and Prater from here in Boise. :sick: :sick:



I actually like David James. Kinihan, not so much.



But as has been said, it's great publicity for BYU and :utard: and it is a classic rivarly with a lot riding on it for BYU's sake. Getting 10 wins for the fourth consecutive season will be a first for BYU.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.