F
frdbtr1st impression is that I am right about why Riley started this year even while injured. Doman mentions that since he is a team captain they gave him more lattitude to make the decision on starting. 2nd impression, positive news, he says that Taysom will definately be ready for spring. 3rd impression is they are still going to have a running QB but want to teach them to learn how to not take "head on" hits. He may or may not be "on his way out", I think it would be unfair to cut bait with Doman right now. Anae was in over his head his second hear too but since we had guys like Beck and Brown to keep him looking good he got to have a chance to develop. I think Doman deserves more time to develop. If he leaves, I will support the next guy as much as I have supported Doman.

