Archived Topic

Parker's Team #1, LP #2

by urroner · 12/11/2012

Advertisement
U
urroner
Nice article about Parker and the three headed beast from LP.



http://www.deseretnews.com/user/comments/865568458/Jabari-Parkers-Chicago-high-school-rated-No-1-in-nation-Lone-Peak-No-2.html


Simeon and Lone Peak both played in the prestigious Chicago Elite Classic preseason tournament earlier this month, but the two teams did not play each other. The Knights did turn heads with their performance, however, as SLAM Online's Danny Hazan noted:



"The buzz in the UIC Pavilion Saturday afternoon wasn’t from Simeon senior Jabari Parker making his surprise debut against Milton (GA) in the nightcap of the inaugural Chicago Elite Classic.



It was the reaction of thousands of Chicagoland hoop-heads to their introduction of Utah’s Lone Peak High school.



Led by a three-headed monster, the two-time defending Class 5A state champs in Utah cruised to an 84-46 victory over Illinois powerhouse Proviso East."


Man, it'd be awesome to have all four next year, even if it was only for a year.



:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:



Just wearing my blue goggles.
B
BerliNY
I'm really excited to see how all four of these kids do at the college level ... in the Marriott Center ... for BYU ... next year.



Dear Santa: Please? And did I mention I tried several times to be good this year?
S
Schmoe
BerliNY wrote:
I'm really excited to see how all four of these kids do at the college level ... in the Marriott Center ... for BYU ... next year.



Dear Santa: Please? And did I mention I tried several times to be good this year?


Santa's gonna take one look at the football forum and laugh in all of our faces when we try to plead our case to be on the Nice List. If we get Jabari, it's not because of Santa and Cougar fans being "Nice" (But hey, we can all still cross our fingers, believe that magic happens, and rub Buddha's belly!).
F
frdbtr
Schmoe wrote:
I'm really excited to see how all four of these kids do at the college level ... in the Marriott Center ... for BYU ... next year.



Dear Santa: Please? And did I mention I tried several times to be good this year?


Santa's gonna take one look at the football forum and laugh in all of our faces when we try to plead our case to be on the Nice List. If we get Jabari, it's not because of Santa and Cougar fans being "Nice" (But hey, we can all still cross our fingers, believe that magic happens, and rub Buddha's belly!).




:lol: :evil: Awesome!! +1
B
beauso79
Schmoe wrote:
I'm really excited to see how all four of these kids do at the college level ... in the Marriott Center ... for BYU ... next year.



Dear Santa: Please? And did I mention I tried several times to be good this year?


Santa's gonna take one look at the football forum and laugh in all of our faces when we try to plead our case to be on the Nice List. If we get Jabari, it's not because of Santa and Cougar fans being "Nice" (But hey, we can all still cross our fingers, believe that magic happens, and rub Buddha's belly!).


DONE!!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.