Archived Topic

Odometer milestone

by tmoney35 · 12/4/2012

Advertisement
T
tmoney35
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx283/tylerdude35/Saab123456.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Yes, I made my wife take a picture on the drive back to Utah after Thanksgiving. The 'ol Saab has been good to us. Here's to another 111,111 miles!
D
Ddawg
Good eye. Most folks wouldn't have caught that. If you were a military man - you would be credited with good "situational awareness."
G
Guest
Very nice. I remember when my car was getting really close to 100,000 miles, I knew I had to get a picture of it and I was driving along saw it go to 99,996 and got ready. But then over the next 4 miles I forgot and drove on until I got to 100,012.
B
BroncoBot
Good eye. I love taking pictures of milestones like that.



Although, on my cars, the milestones are 150,000 miles or 166,666.



I currently have 3 cars spread over 3 states and 4 time zones. 529,000 Miles between the 3 of them, none of them made in the last 20 years. Ha ha. Love each and every one of them.



In the last 2 months my 88 civic drove me from Philadelphia to Denver to Portland to Albuquerque to Seattle. Just hit 164,000 on that one.
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
I was able to leave the car I drove for high school parked at my parents home at exactly 100,000 miles when I left for my freshman year at Tulane. It didn't move until I came home for Thanksgiving. Sadly, that transmission blew not too much after. 1991 Ford Probe.



My jetta is getting close to the 100k mark too. I've been doing waaay too many trips between Houston and Springville. Will be doing another one here in about 2 weeks. CC podcast download anticipated...
Advertisement
M
Metal Bubba
I got a picture of my odometer at 222,222 about a year ago. My next picture will be at 300,000 and I anticipate that being sometime around January 1, 2015.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.