Archived Topic

Ticket sales?

by bcsbuster · 12/4/2012

Advertisement
B
bcsbuster
I have heard the ticket sales have been down. I will be attending the game but does anybody know how many total tickets have been sold? I hope BYU fans bring a decent showing. It could go a long way to other conferences and possible future bowls that are interested in us how we travel even in down years.
S
scott715
I expect a good turn out from locals. At the Y the tickets cost more and their sales has not been good.
B
bcsbuster
scott715 wrote:
I expect a good turn out from locals. At the Y the tickets cost more and their sales has not been good.

Do you know an exact number of what has been sold?
G
Guest
I was planning on going, but then some issues have come up for me at work recently and I don't have time to make it down there.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Tickets sold as reported by the schools or the bowl?



BYU usually has more fans than its allotment, even though it might not meet their allotment. Take the BYU-SJSU game. It was cheaper for me to buy tickets at the stadium than buy them through BYU.



So, fans going to the game might find tickets cheaper through other means than BYU. So when BYU reports how many tickets they sold, it may not be an accurate representation of how many BYU fans are going to be in attendance.
S
scott715
Stubhub works pretty well too or ebay. I went to Ole Miss through Stubhub and BSU through ebay.
B
bcsbuster
Does anyone know how I can find out how many tickets have been sold. I tried the byu ticket offico and the bowl site number they put up and I could not get anyone on the phone



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
BYU has traveled very very well this year. I wonder though if numbers will be down for this game giving its time and the way we ended the season. i know three people that were going to go that are no longer going after the sjsu loss.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.