Y
Y&BritAggies could be ahead if they didn't miss a field goal. 14-14 with 6 left in the half
Aggies will win this game if they keep the ball and keep passing like they are.
Just saw a poster: BYU approves an Aggie Upset, as well as an easter bunny in the student sec
I'm keeping this post here, I've thought it has been really funny how much attention they are giving to plea to get boise in the BcS
Here's what they have failed to mention:
1-TCU statistically dominated BSu last year, and has beat their last 5 opponents by 27+, each of which have all been higher quality teams than any of BSu's...worn out and true argument, but the argument that BSu deserves a bid over them is ridiculous, arguing for an at-large is also ridiculous looking at their SOS
2-Oregon is overrated
3-TCU has wins against Clemson--probable to win the ACC/killed Utah, I think utah would beat BSu
4-They are afraid to get rid of the blue turf because lowly wac teams would be able to see the players on the field and tackle them
(negativity fueled by: local programming)
Aggies will win this game if they keep the ball and keep passing like they are.
Just saw a poster: BYU approves an Aggie Upset, as well as an easter bunny in the student sec
I'm keeping this post here, I've thought it has been really funny how much attention they are giving to plea to get boise in the BcS
Here's what they have failed to mention:
1-TCU statistically dominated BSu last year, and has beat their last 5 opponents by 27+, each of which have all been higher quality teams than any of BSu's...worn out and true argument, but the argument that BSu deserves a bid over them is ridiculous, arguing for an at-large is also ridiculous looking at their SOS
2-Oregon is overrated
3-TCU has wins against Clemson--probable to win the ACC/killed Utah, I think utah would beat BSu
4-They are afraid to get rid of the blue turf because lowly wac teams would be able to see the players on the field and tackle them
(negativity fueled by: local programming)

