N
NorCalReally?
by NorCal · 12/3/2012
NorCal wrote:
Really?
rblack wrote:
Think on the bright side, at least we gave Utah State loss #2 or they might be up there.
scott715 wrote:
And they did not have a perfect season. One loss. I think FSU will kill them. Personally I would like a shot at them. Like I have said, schedule one game against one of there top teams each year in Provo and get them on ESPN. It will also help our SOS.
SpiffCoug wrote:Think on the bright side, at least we gave Utah State loss #2 or they might be up there.
Yep, if Utah State had beaten us, they'd have been in the Orange Bowl. And if they had made a short FG vs Wisconsin they could be undefeated and who knows where they would be.
BYU fans can play what ifs, but not nearly as much as Utah St.
jonnylingo wrote:rblack wrote:
Think on the bright side, at least we gave Utah State loss #2 or they might be up there.
Yep, if Utah State had beaten us, they'd have been in the Orange Bowl. And if they had made a short FG vs Wisconsin they could be undefeated and who knows where they would be.
BYU fans can play what ifs, but not nearly as much as Utah St.
Holy crap, I hadn't thought of this. Scary scary thought.
Ddawg wrote:
I read this on ESPN - I had a tonic-clonic seizure. I regained consciousness in the ICU, drooling and wearing adult diapers.
scott715 wrote:
09/01/12 Iowa Hawkeyes Lost 18-17 ---
09/08/12 UT Martin Skyhawks Won 35-7 ---
09/15/12 at Army Black Knights Won 41-40 ---
09/22/12 Kansas Jayhawks Won 30-23 ---
09/29/12 Central Michigan Chippewas Won 55-24 ---
10/06/12 at Ball State Cardinals Won 35-23 ---
10/13/12 Buffalo Bulls (HC) Won 45-3 ---
10/20/12 at Akron Zips Won 37-7 ---
10/27/12 at Western Michigan Broncos Won 48-34 ---
11/03/12 UMass Minutemen Won 63-0 ---
11/14/12 Toledo Rockets Won 31-24 ---
11/23/12 at Eastern Michigan Eagles Won 49-7 ---
11/30/12 Kent State Golden Flashes Won 44-37
01/01/13 Florida State Seminoles
mizzoucoug wrote:
Yikes. They didn't beat a soul this season.