Archived Topic

2015 QB Kimane Domena

by scott715 · 12/1/2012

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Clearly BYU is only going after him because of his name.
B
byucougar1
According to Talo Teves, Cali QB Kimane Domena was verbally offered by Coach Mendenhall. He will visit BYU in the Spring.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Hmmm... 52% completion, I got a feeling he won't play QB at BYU.
B
byucougar1
Ahem - look at the graduating class year - plenty of time to improve - especially when starting as a Soph.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Fair enough. Regardless, he looks like a talent who could be able to help BYU in some way on the field.
M
Mars


Could also play DB.
B
byucougar1
Agree - what we have is an athlete suitable for many positions including WR.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jvquarterback
His arm looks about what I remember the jvqb having meaning he doesn't have a D1 arm.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUX9xjtUG8
B
byucougar1
Looks a lot like Dennard Robinson (UM QB). Based upon film, which tends to emphasize his running ability (speed, elusiveness), I see him playing more RB/WR on offense, and DB on defense. He is a talented athlete that should see the field in some capacity.
Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
BYU is planning on building their offense around him...hmm...hopefully not as a QB. He still has time to improve but I'd like to see him at a different position. RB/WR/DB.
S
scott715
Twitter rumor that he committed per Jordon Johnson @JordanJNEI.
J
jvquarterback
I hope he's being looked at as a RB, WR or S. It isn't good for a QB when the second highlight on your reel looks like his.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MYJWgujJd0&rel=0&t=0
Advertisement
4
49erCoug
Seems as if he was committed.. and now has uncommitted and re opened his recruitment..
S
scott715
Bronco did not accept his commitment. He needs to get his grades up I heard.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
Going to Snow College. Is moving there now and will finish High School first.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.