Archived Topic

3 free tickets for tonight

by snoscythe · 11/29/2012

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
I have 3 spare tickets for the game in SLC tonight. PM me if you can meet me there and you want to go. First come, first served.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Love to, but Mrs. Spiff has a meeting so I'm on daddy duty.
S
snoscythe
Tickets are taken.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
Dayumn! Do we get a "do over?" LOL! :D
S
Schmoe
Ddawg wrote:
Dayumn! Do we get a "do over?" LOL! :D


I might have a couple tickets for the Utah game that I won't be able to use (due date of Schmoe Jr. #2 is Dec. 8). We'll have to wait and see, but I'll def post if I can't use 'em.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Schmoe wrote:
Dayumn! Do we get a "do over?" LOL! :D


I might have a couple tickets for the Utah game that I won't be able to use (due date of Schmoe Jr. #2 is Dec. 8). We'll have to wait and see, but I'll def post if I can't use 'em.


Copy. Good luck! Make us all proud!!! 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.